(Sr.) Scientist, In-vivo Delivery
Triplet Therapeutics, is an early-stage start-up biotherapeutics company developing new therapeutic approaches to address triplet repeat disorders such as Huntington’s disease and Myotonic Dystrophy. There are more than 50 known triple repeat disorders that devastate the lives of people and their families with no known treatment options to date. Triplet aims to change this, developing ground-breaking treatments for these patients.
The company is led by a highly experienced management team and backed by Atlas Venture.
We are searching for an in-vivo pharmacology scientist to join our delivery group. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to work hands on conducting in vitro studies to support our expanding pipeline of CNS therapeutics. A key responsibility of this position will be to provide in-vivo studies and develop molecular analyses of tissues and biological fluids emanating from in-vivo studies at Triplet Therapeutics.
- Perform in-vivo efficacy and PK/PD studies for drug candidates in wild-type and animal models.
- Proficient in all forms of compound administration, and particularly ICV and IV dosing. This position will also require tissue harvest for PK/PD and FACS analysis, as well as analysis of samples by qRT-PCR and ELISA assays.
- Ability to independently execute laboratory studies, maintain experimental records, analyze data, and prepare study reports.
- PhD or MS (biology/pharmacology) and at least 3 years of industry.
- Strong experimental skills, including mammalian tissue culture, in-vivo model development (neuro-muscular preferred), drug administration by multiple routes, blood/tissue collection, and analysis of mRNA and protein levels.
- Experience in stereotactic surgery and CNS is highly preferred.
- Background in CNS or muscle biology is advantageous.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with commonly used data analysis programs such as Excel and Prism strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
POSITION: Full-Time, Exempt
EEOC Statement: Triplet Therapeutics believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Triplet Therapeutics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.